This object represents a single revision.
|author ()||Returns the author of the revision.|
|date ()||Returns the date of the revision.|
|diffstat ()||Returns the diffstat of the revision.|
|id ()||Returns the id of the revision.|
|message ()||Returns the commit message of the revision.|
|parent_id ()||Returns the id of the parent revision, if any.|
- author ()
- Returns the author of the revision.
- date ()
- Returns the date of the revision. The date will be returned as a UNIX timestamp (in seconds).
- diffstat ()
Returns the diffstat of the revision.
- id ()
- Returns the id of the revision. For Git and Mercurial repositories, this is the commit hash. For Subversion, this is the revision number (as a string).
- message ()
- Returns the commit message of the revision.
- parent_id ()
- Returns the id of the parent revision, if any. When examining a revision range, the repository history will need be linearized for repositories like Git and Mercurial. Thus, a revision might have an explicit parent revision that is being used when retrieving the diffstat.